Legal and Compliance Manager or Assistant Manager
Type of Job
13 August 2020 at 1:00:00 am
About the job
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance Manager / Assistant Manager to handle AML related issues.
• Provide compliance advisory to meet regulatory requirements
• Assist in maintaining our services related to anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) by our technologies
• Research on regulatory updates and relevant compliance issues
• Responsible for liaising with internal and external parties under supervision
• Handle ad-hoc assignment as required
• University graduate in accounting, finance, law, business studies or any equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in AML/KYC
• Professional qualification relevant to AML compliance will be beneficial
• Work experience from professional firms, investment bank or financial institutions are welcomed
• Self-motivated, sound analytical mind, well organized, flexible and willing to learn
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package and career progression to the right candidates. If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae with expected salary by email to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence and only for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.
Black Leopard Technology Limited is an innovation company provides services in relation to technologies. We launch different projects such as RegTech and AlgoTech. We also offer consultancy services on technologies, cybersecurity and compliance. We keep pace with technology development. We believe innovation creates future. We invite talents who has an ambition to change the world to join us.